Monday, December 15, 2014

music monday #9



music monday #9




1. Austra - Lose It
2. Oddisee - Another's Grind
3. Fiona Apple - Anything We Want
4. Zulu Winter - Bitter Moon
5. AlunaGeorge - Put Up Your Hands
6. Tears for Fears - Head Over Heels / Broken
7. Saint Etienne - I've Got Your Music
8. Zulu Winter - We Should Be Swimming
9. White Arrows - I Can Go
10. Zeus - Are You Gonna Waste My Time?
11. DARK SiSTER - Don't Step Where i Crept (bonus track)
12. Fleet Foxes - Lorelai
13. A Place To Bury Strangers - Fear
14. M83 - Skin Of The Night
15. The Young Professionals - Gucci Gun
16. My Tiger My Timing - Let Me Go
17. Condry Ziqubu - Confusion (Ma Afrika)
18. The Antlers - Parentheses
19. M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Diplo Street Remix feat. Bun B & Rich Boy)
20. Kindness - Swingin Party
21. Neko Case - Stinging Velvet
22. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - I Don't Wanna Pray
23. Twin Shadow - When the Movie's Over
24. Saturday Night Gym Club  - I Know feat. Ellie Walker
25. Band of Horses - Knock Knock
26. Jack White - Inaccessible Mystery
27. Deep Time - Bermuda Triangle
28. The Rural Alberta Advantage - Two Lovers
29. Ludacris - Move Bitch
30. Shazalakazoo - Sunny Side of the Street
31. Doop - My Chihuahua
32. Phantogram - Bloody Palms (dOP Bandage Remix)
33. Chairlift - Planet Health
34. Django Django - Love's Dart
35. Lord Kitchener - Kitch You're So Sweet
36. Tanlines - Real Life
37. Van She - Idea of Happiness
38. Mira Billotte - As I Went Out One Morning
39. Friendly Fires - True Love
40. M83 - Reunion (Mylo Remix)
41. Daniel Rossen - Golden Mile
42. I Blame Coco - Selfmachine
43. Ariane Moffatt - Too Late
44. Phèdre - IN DECAY
45. Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun
46. The Dø - Dust It Off
47. Collie Buddz - Blind To You
48. Metronomy - Corinne
49. Van She - Calypso
50. Class Actress - Keep You
51. No Doubt - Settle Down

Not on youtube:
Jack White - Inaccessible Mystery 

Bermuda Triangle by Deep Time on Grooveshark
Calypso by Van She on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment